When starting of your new mixtape having the fund to buy lost of instrumentals can be quite hard to get no matter how cheap rap beats are online. Find the right instrumental's can be hard but if you look closely at most producers online the majority will have Mixtape Beats for sales on there websites.
Some thing like that of a beat tape. Where the have all different types of beats that you would like to listen to in different genres like hip hop, down south beats , trap beats and new school beats. Some producer online may keep there genres all together rather than mixing them up as some rap artist's may only like a certain genre. Or rap artist's may only need this genre type of beat for their own mixtape.
Why purchase Beat tape over individual rap beats
Buying a beat tape will save you so much if your creating your first mixtape project. As most beat tapes range form $9.99 - $29.95. This at the majority of the time will have at least 6 to 12 different beats for you to make a whole mixtape. Plus your project will carry the producers style with your flow and may pick up some fans form having a whole mixtape with that producer who has a fan base of his own.
I just recently place “Sound Doctrines” Mixtape on my wall as a feature artist for one whole month as 90% of the beats he used in the mixtape were my beats the remaining 10 percent were his own. Most producers online like seeing and artist doing a whole mixtape using there rap instrumentals for their mixtape projects.And they will cross promote you if you have the talent on each hip hop instrumental form the Beat Tape.
Buying individual rap instrumental's at the start can be hard especially when your starting out an only have like $10 - $30 to play with. Buying Beat tape will give you another advantage most of them will have a vairity or the exact genre that you need or your projects. While individual beats will cost you from $10's to $50 per lease depending on the producer that you choose to Buy Rap Beatsfrom.
Find Quality Beat Tapes
Just to make sure that you look for quality beats on a beat tape. Some producer will just throw some beats together and have an nice mixtape cover on it and hope that people will buy it. But this is not the majority the best producers online will see this as great advertising giving out low cost beat Tape. And will take great pride in their music that being offered in that beat mixtape. All the beats located in my beat tape The Corporatethief Beats Vol. 1 have been on youtube for a good time now and have gained many views comments and likes.
Obviously not everyone will agree with me but the majority of artist's that have paid for the beats for sale on my website where happy with the production the received and continue to purchase beats from here. Now your lease right's Don't purchase Beat Tape unless you obtain the lease right to the beats. I have seen some producers online offering beat tapes out at price and the lease rights are not included with the beats.
You can only use the for demo purposes only. All the beat located in the beat tape that I offer on my website comes with the lease agreement that you can download once the Beat Tapeis purchased. Do your research before you buy rap beats online. Most producer website have a contact button on there website make use of it. Ask them for a skype session and see if the can make a deal with you online for the type of beats you would like.
I Skype with my customers regularly and ask the exactly what the want and what they need. This is networking and if any producer is will to speak to you in person either by skype or phone they are probably are worth investing in. I hope that this blog entry on beat tapes was helpful to anyone reading it. Feel free to check out the The Corporatethief Vol. 1.